Call (855) 542-2466 or fill out the form on this page
Get an Offer
We’ll make you an offer within 24 hours
We’ll pay you cash within 7 days from your acceptance of the offer
Dealing with house in Probate?
If you want to sell a house in probate, Stonecrest is a great solution to accomplish your goal without taking on the hassles that are common in probate cases:
- Multiple heirs with claim to a single property
- Title liens, issues, or disputes
- Complicated or unclear will
- Property is in disrepair
- Eviction procedures with tenants
Stonecrest makes it simple. Even if you have only a partial interest in the estate and want to cash out early, Stonecrest will buy you out. You can quickly get cash for the property without doing any costly inspections, repairs, eviction procedures, etc.
Unable to take on costly repairs?
Sometimes, you need to move quickly to protect your financial security, but your property is not in “sellable” condition. Certain events often make timing critical:
- Death in the family
- Job loss
- Sudden job transfer
- Loss of a tenant
- Lengthy or complicated eviction of tenants
If your house is in need of complicated and expensive repairs that don’t make sense now, we can provide a solution. You can get cash fast and leave all the problems to us.
Dealing with an unexpected event?
We buy houses under a wide variety of circumstances, such as:
- Severe damage or wear and tear on the property
- Real estate taxes that have become unaffordable
- Investment/rental properties with difficult tenants
- Sudden relocations for work
- Delinquent property taxes and foreclosures
- Owner falls behind in mortgage payments, or is facing foreclosure
Stonecrest can get you cash fast and let you get on with your life.
We buy properties in any condition, anywhere in the U.S.
- No commissions or fees (we even pay Escrow fees).
- You don’t pay for any repairs
- We will take over any tenants you may have
- No listing, no brokers showing your home
Se habla español.
Call (855) 542-2466
or fill out this form: